This is the same proa as Puch PJOA except for the platform concept scaled up from Folk Pjoa.
First boat is now under construction and will be finished next year so we can post more photos,
now we share our design sketches.
Puch Folked addresses one of our Client’s needs of medium size canoe for daysailing, as Puch is, but with a platform which is lighter and simpler to build. We redesigned Puch Pjoa to meet this request. We have applied the scheme of the platform as from Folk Pjoa, well tested already.
Most dimensions and features of boat are same as in Puch PJOA.
Puch PJOA Folked general dimentions
- Lenght – 600cm (19,6′)
- Beam – 365cm (11,8′)
- height – 630/580cm (16,6/14,9′)
- Weight rigged – 105 kg (230 lbs)
- Vaka (main hull) – 55kg (122 lbs)
- Ama (outrigger) – 15 kg (33 lbs)
- Aka (platform) – 18 kg (40 lbs)
- Crew – 2-4 person (max load 400kg 889 lbs)
- Crab law sail – 12 sqm
- Dimentions for storage, transport: 600x140x95cm
Plans price with sail: 950 EUR (without shipping)
- About 380 – 400 labor hours (technology brakes not included)
- basic and hand electric tools, advanced tools and experience with boat building
- cost of materials (in EU) about: 1700- 2000 EUR
- space requirement for building about 7,5 m x 4 m
Full set of ropes and fittings
You can order full set of rigging ropes, fittings ingluding metal and plastic parts like: clamcleats, eyelets, blocks, cleats, holt hatches etc. Option avalible soon
Please contact us for order and prices via e–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org